You. Simply put, we are here for you.
Guiding you through your life stages ensuring you, your family, your assets or your business and employees are protected.
Our mission is to have a positive impact on everyone we work with.
The agency is headed by Jim and Ronda Toth, a married couple who formed The Legacy Group after 30 collective years experience in the corporate world of health insurance and business consulting. Jim and Ronda built the agency slowly brick by brick with a foundation strong in integrity and follow-through.
How can The Legacy Group help You…
- Experts in The Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA), with over 25 years in health insurance experience. We can assess your individual situation, help calculate your tax credit subsidy and provide all your health insurance options.
- Proven, trusted advisors for all your insurance needs including; health, home, auto, life and business. Experienced to identify the best coverage options at the best price.
- Over 25 years experience in Medicare coverage and supplement options, let’s navigate the Medicare maze together.
- Meeting the needs of the LGBT community, ensuring we work with carriers sensitive to everyone’s needs and priorities.
- Educate and insure minority owned and small start-up businesses to ensure they are protected.
Jim has over 20 years experience in the insurance industry and has been recognized for excellence by the above mentioned carriers. Most recently he was awarded the Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield Premier Partner Award for five consecutive years. Jim’s focus is on Home, Auto and Individual Health insurance. He is also very experienced with charitable contributions and certified for Medicare.
Jim is an Ohio native and a graduate of Cleveland State University with a Bachelors of Business Administration. He currently lives in the Chagrin Falls area with his wife, Ronda, and their two children. Jim enjoys cooking, biking and coaching his children’s soccer teams.
Ronda has been a licensed insurance agent for over 10 years complimented by over 15 years of software development and corporate consulting. Ronda focuses on Business Insurance and Group Medical Benefits, for which she has been awarded Preferred Broker Status. She is also actively involved in local area Chambers of Commerce.
Ronda is also an Ohio native. She graduated from Avon High School and Miami University. Ronda enjoys traveling, wine tasting and volunteering at her children’s school functions.
The Legacy Group Carriers
- AARP/ United Health Care
- Allstate Workplace
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- American Family Life Assurance of Columbus (AFLAC)
- Best Life & Health Insurance
- Colonial Life & Accident Insurance
- Consumers Life Insurance
- Encompass Insurance
- Erie Insurance
- The Hartford
- Home Protector Insurance
- Illinois National Insurance Company
- Lincoln National Life Insurance Company
- Mass Mutual
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Company
- PacifiCare Life & Health Insurance Company
- Philadelphia Insurance Company
- Principal Life Insurance Company
- Travelers Insurance
- United Health Care Company
- Western Survey Company